2.15.2007

Adoptive Families Magazine and Website


If you don’t know about this magazine and their companion website, I’d like to recommend them to you now. Here are a few reasons why I love this magazine and website.

The issues covered are current and relevant. There is very little fluff. The only thing that I would define as fluff is the photos of children sent in by proud parents, but every one loves to look at cute kids!

Many of the articles are written by adoptive parents.

All the other articles are written by professionals experienced in the adoption field.

The topics covered include all types of adoption options.

There is so much information crammed into the bi-monthly magazine and even more information available on the website. You can also sign up for an email newsletter.

I do not have any affiliation with Adoptive Families other than loving the magazine and website. I never stop learning new things from this great resource!

No comments: